In a small group, embark on an exciting movie fan experience, as you visit two Sicilian shooting locations for scenes from the award-winning The Godfather crime film trilogy. Travel along Sicily's eastern coast past picturesque villages en route to mountainside Savoca. Tour Bar Vitelli, a charismatic private estate where director Francis Ford Coppola filmed The Godfather: Part II. Visit the charming town overlooking Capo Sant'Alessio castle, the backdrop for Al Pacino in The Godfather: Part III.
• Scenic Sicily: Journey past charming seaside villages along the eastern coast of Sicily as you travel to cliff-lined Savoca.
• Bar Vitelli: View photography exhibits in the private residence and film location of Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather: Part II.
• Forza d'Agro: Visit the village overlooking the Arab-Norman castle, where Sophia Coppola shot The Godfather: Part III, starring Al Pacino.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• This tour has smaller groups of approximately 20-25 guests.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over uneven terrain, gravel paths, inclines and 30 steps.
• Tour includes a refreshment consisting of a lemon "granita" with local cake.
• Inside visits to other venues not expected on this tour.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Foreign currencies not accepted on this tour.