Explore Saint John’s fascinating history and magnificent natural wonders on a guided city tour while traveling in the comfort of a wheelchair-accessible coach. Travel through Wolastoq Park and relish spectacular harbor views. View the famous Reversing Rapids at Fallsview Park, where twice daily the powerful tides of the Bay of Fundy push the river and its rapids to flow backwards. Enjoy panoramic harbor views from Fort Howe and then browse historic Old City Market.
• Wolastoq Park: From your coach, view a collection of chainsaw figure carvings depicting important figures within Saint John’s history.
• Reversing Rapids: Twice daily, the powerful 28-plus-feet tides of the bay push the river and its rapids to flow backwards.
• Old City Market: Browse locally made gifts and souvenirs at your leisure (about 20 minutes).
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users, and companions are welcome.
• The vehicle is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs and scooters. Due to safety regulations guests in scooters must be able to transfer to a seat.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.