Discover prominent landmarks and the historic buildings of Canada's oldest incorporated city. You’ll stop at Place Fort La Tour and then continue to the famous Reversing Rapids at Fallsview Park where your guide will explain how the mighty tides push the river water upstream twice a day. Pass Fort Howe, the perfect location to offer a spectacular views of Saint John and the Bay of Fundy. Then enjoy free time at the Old City Market known for being the oldest working farmers' market in Canada and a popular meeting place for local residents.
• Place Fort La Tour: a National Historic Site of Canada.
• Reversing Falls Rapids: At Fallsview Park, you’ll learn how the mighty tides push the river water upstream twice a day.
• Old City Market: Spend 20 minutes or so exploring the market and admiring the locally made gifts and souvenirs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-fourth mile over even surfaces.
• Due to ongoing restoration, entrance to the tower will not be included but it can still be viewed from the outside. Restoration information will be available.