Capture the spirit of New Orleans on an evening pub crawl throughout the historic French Quarter. Visit three of the neighborhood’s best bars, where the city’s laidback charm, unique live music and unforgettable characters merge into a night of lively fun — enjoying a complimentary drink at each venue. Along the way, your local guide will share some interesting details and legends of the area. The French Quarter dates back almost 300 years, so there’s a lot to tell about its fascinating architecture and culture. Your first stop will be at Maison Bourbon, where you can enjoy live jazz, before moving on to Jean Laffitte Blacksmith Shop which is considered to be the oldest bar in the American South. Your evening will round off at O’Brien’s, home of the famed Hurricane cocktail.
• Pub tour: Get in the spirit of things on a pub crawl to three of the best bars in the French Quarter.
• History lesson: Your local guide will fill you in in the fascinating architecture, culture and history of this world-famous neighborhood.
• Drinks are on the house: Enjoy a complimentary beverage at Pat O’Brien’s, Maison Bourbon and Jean Laffitte Blacksmith Shop.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Layered clothing
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Tour itinerary and sequence may vary, depending on traffic.
• If a local pub is substituted because of unforeseen situations, it will be of equal ratings and standards.
• Guests must negotiate the steps on and off the coach.
• Tour takes place rain or shine.
• Guests must be of legal age (21 years or older) to consume alcohol; valid ID is a state requirement.
• One cocktail per person will be served at each venue.