Sample a truly traditional evening in the French Quarter, enjoying delicious Creole cuisine while tapping your toes to a lively Dixieland jazz band. The Palm Court Jazz Café on Decatur Street is the focal center for live traditional jazz in the French Quarter, a 19th-century historic building that has been home to many aspiring jazz musicians over the years. Step inside and take in the high ceilings, classic mahogany bar, mosaic tiled floors and beautiful Steinway grand piano. Have a seat and dine in the elegance of old New Orleans, savoring a three-course classic Creole menu as skilled musicians play flamboyant, joyful jazz sets.
• Unforgettable evening: Feast on dinner and music, New Orleans–style, in the world-famous French Quarter.
• Authentic Creole cuisine: Enjoy dishes which blend the various cultures of New Orleans — French, Spanish, Italian, African, German, Caribbean, Native American and more.
• Traditional Dixieland jazz: Listen to a style of jazz music that’s been around for more than a century; “When the Saints Go Marching In” is a famous Dixieland jazz standard.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Local currency
What To Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Casual attire
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Tour itinerary and sequence may vary, depending on traffic.
• Guests must negotiate the steps on and off the coach.
• Dinner menu subject to change.
• Drinks are not included.