Delight in breathtaking oceanfront scenery as you drive along the Amalfi Coast and enjoy a tasty Italian lunch before scouring ancient archaeological ruins in Pompeii. Travel along winding roads, admiring dazzling turquoise waters en route to Amalfi. Stroll cobblestone streets and see the outside of the Cathedral of St. Andrew before relaxing with lunch. Explore Pompeii's sprawling excavations, seeing artifacts and ruins from the 79 AD Mount Vesuvius eruption.
• Amalfi Coast: Take in spectacular coastal views while winding along cliffs, azure waters, and picturesque vertical towns.
• Amalfi Village: Wander the charming seaside square, seeing the 11th century Cathedral of St. Andrew and enjoying a delightful lunch.
• Pompeii: Walk among Roman mansions, baths, porticoes, mosaic floors, and lavish temples in the forum of the ruined city.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/2 miles over cobblestone and uneven ground, with a steep incline at entrance with 20-25 steps.
• Time permitting, guests will visit a cameo factory either before or after the visit to the excavations..
• Guest wishing to enter the Cathedral of St. Andrew on their own must ascend approximately 60+ steep steps.
• Due to local regulations and restrictions, an alternate stop on the Amalfi Coast (Minori, Maiori or Vietri sul Mare) will be made should a parking space not be available in Amalfi
• Tour may operate in reverse order.
• For security reasons, it is forbidden to enter inside Pompeii excavations with big bags, backpacks or trolleys. Please be aware that lockers are not available at the entrance of the excavations.