Plunge into Nassau's turquoise waters and discover colorful reefs on a two-tank dive. Your dive locations are determined the day of your underwater adventure. You'll receive your own tank, weights, and weight belt.
• Scuba Diving: Explore Nassau's famous reefs on a two-tank dive.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Certified divers must have been diving within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• The tank, weights, and weight belt are included for all divers.
• Full rental package including BCD, Regulator, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and wet suit is additional cost.
• Duration may vary slightly due to the ship's port call hours.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. particularly those involving water based activities.