OVERVIEW: Have a full day of adventure and fun at the famous Atlantis Aquaventure complete with water slides, river rapids, waterfalls, and water holes. Plunge into the refreshing waters of a crystal clear swimming pool or pristine beach. HIGHLIGHTS: Spend the day at the famous Aquaventure water park at Atlantis. Explore The Dig. Relax by the pool and/or beach. NOTES: Minimum height of 48 inches to ride the waterslides. Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Be among the first to discover a new world. Ride swells of rapids in a tropical waterscape and fly down 7-story slides. Atlantis offers unparalleled fun and excitement on this full-day of adventure. Atlantis is home to an exhilarating new waterscape of pools, water coasters, body slides and rivers that introduce the next generation of water experiences. At 171 acres, Atlantis has become the largest water themed attraction in the Caribbean.
- Spend the day at the famous Aquaventure water park at Atlantis
- Explore The Dig
- Relax by the pool and/or beach
Your experience begins with a short transfer to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island. Upon arrival, you'll take a brief orientation tour of the property and will be shown where you can pick up guided tours of The Dig throughout the day or you can explore it at your leisure.
Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, second only to Mother Nature. The resort's 141-acre waterscape comprises 20 million gallons of fresh and seawater. Eleven exhibit and thirteen lagoons contain more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures representing over 250 species. You will feel the magic of a fabled world long lost in time and explore a maze of archaeological ruins and excavations called The Dig.
Just beyond the Royal Towers at the towering six-story Mayan temple with its five water slides, grab an inner tube and join the fun. Whether you prefer a thrilling ride through a shark-filled lagoon, or a gentle, but fun-filled ride, you will find it at one of the many water slides found throughout the resort. Plunge into the refreshing waters of a crystal clear swimming pool or pristine beach. Each pool deck and beach offers lounge chairs for sunbathing and complimentary beach towels.
At the 7-acre Paradise Lagoon, visit the Neptune's Water Toys hut to arrange for non-motorized water sports (additional fees apply). Choose from rentals of water-bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, water hammocks, and snorkeling equipment. Enjoy gaming in the Caribbean's largest casino, or embark on a shopping expedition and stroll through over 20 colorful shops in the upscale Marina Village.
Finally, embark on a short 10-minute walk back to the bus pick-up before beginning the drive back to the pier.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Depending on your ship's arrival and departure time in Nassau, the tour duration may be from 6 to 7 hours long.
- A minimum height of 48 inches is required to ride the waterslides.
- Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets.
- This tour is available on select departures.
- During Daylight Savings Time, the pools, beaches and the four slides in the Mayan temple open at 9am. The five Power Tower slides open at 10am and they all close at 7 pm.
- During Standard Time (November - Mid March), the pools, beaches and the five slides in the Mayan temple open at 9am. The four Power Tower slides open at 10am and they all close at 5pm.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com
to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org