Board a boat and take a scenic cruise in the Nassau harbor. You will get a mask, snorkel, fins and vest at no additional cost. You will have a unique opportunity to snorkel with Turtles and a Reef. After your snorkel, you will have an opportunity to briefly enjoy the beach at Green Cay. You will also see Sandy Cay (Gilligan’s Island) from a distance. This is a must do snorkel adventure in Nassau Bahamas.
• Snorkel with Turtles.
• Beach Experience.
• Scenic Activity.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit with wrap cover
• Swim Trunks
• Flip Flop or Sandals
• Hat and Sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• While there is a high success rate of sighting turtles and other wildlife, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Guests must be able to swim to participate.