This half-day golf outing is a hole in one, as you enjoy an all-inclusive, 18-hole playing experience at the Baha Mar resort’s spectacular par-72 Royal Blue course, complete with beautiful island scenery and all the gear you’ll need. A 20-minute island drive lands you amid the tropical scenery of the Baha Mar resort, where you’ll gain access to the Royal Blue Golf Course to play 18 holes around its picturesque landscape. Tee off and make your way around this Jack Nicklaus Signature course, relishing its rolling fairways, moonscapes and sweeping ocean views along the way. Your all-inclusive package includes greens fees, a shared golf cart, golf club rental, 2 sleeves of ProV1 balls, plus a souvenir gift to take home. After your game, enjoy full-service locker rooms, showers and fruit-infused water back at the clubhouse before your luxury vehicle return trip back to the pier.
• Royal Blue Golf Course: Play 18 holes at a par-72 Jack Nicklaus-designed course along the deep blue ocean.
• All-inclusive: Greens fees, a golf cart, club rental, balls, and special take-home gift are all included.
• Roundtrip transfers: Enjoy playing golf in the beautiful Bahamas with the convenience of coach rides to and from port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Golf attire
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over paved and grassy surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
• Guests must be at least 13 years old to participate.