If your heart is set on aquatic adventure, you'll find plenty with a full-day pass to Atlantis Paradise Island's Aquaventure, a 141-acre waterpark overflowing with slides and pools, plus entry to its world-renowned Marine Habitat. Settle in with a complimentary lounge chair and pool towel before deciding in which direction to explore. The Aquaventure park houses over 20 million gallons of water spread across 20 unique swimming areas. The 120-foot-tall Power Tower will amp up your adrenaline, as will the rollercoaster-style Surge slide. Along The Current you'll tube across river rapids, while three kids pools offer splashing fun for little swimmers. When you've had your fill of the water, head inside the resort to check out the Marine Habitat, where some 50,000 aquatic animals swim around underground lagoon-style aquariums. Through large glass windows you can glimpse 250 marine species including sharks, piranha, eels, and sea turtles.
• Atlantis Paradise Island: Your full-day waterpark pass at this sprawling resort includes a complimentary lounge chair and pool towel.
• Aquaventure: Splash your way around this massive waterpark's sky-skimming waterslides, kid-friendly water-play forts, and flowing river tube routes.
• Marine Habitat: Follow underground paths lined with a series of lagoon aquariums teeming with 50,000 aquatic animals.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Credit cards as Atlantis is a cashless facility
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Some slides and rides require a minimum height of 48 inches.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
• Some attractions may close due to inclement weather.
• Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis - Restaurants, Bars, Shops and Lockers.
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.
• Due to the increase of available daylight hours during the summer season, the Atlantis Water Park outdoor attractions will have the following hours:
Effective starting March 11, 2019:
All Pools & Beaches, Aquaventure Preferred Seating, Aquaventure Lockers and Aquaventure Cabanas- 9:00am to 7:00pm
Mayan Temple Slides, Power Tower Slides, The Current/Rapids River and Lazy River Ride- 10:00am to 7:00pm