After a short walk to the marina, indulge in a relaxing 2.5-hour offshore cruise on a 50-foot sailing yacht. As you enjoy panoramic island scenery--weather permitting--enjoy sailing, swimming and snorkeling in at Pearl Reef. Previous to water activities, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks are offered aboard. Once you are done with watersports, unlimited beer, local rum, vodka, gin & prosecco will accompany a fresh lunch served on board. Unwind to the sounds of Bahamian music and feast on a bento box lunch featuring brioche bun turkey breast sandwiches, pesto pasta salad, fresh conch (seasonal), cheese & olive skewers, fresh fruit and assorted desserts. Let the tropical vibes of the Bahamas sink in on this all-inclusive sailing adventure.
• Nassau: Set sail on a 50-foot yacht with an experienced captain at the helm and attentive crew at your service.
• Caribbean Sea: Take a dip in the ocean or snorkel among a fish-filled coral reef system, with all gear included.
• All-inclusive: Unlimited cocktails (offered after water activities), a healthy Bahamian lunch, and relaxing island music are all part of the unforgettable sailing experience.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 70 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Tour sequence may vary; sailing length and snorkeling locations may vary depending on weather conditions.