Get acquainted with Australia’s wildlife at a hands-on zoo and visit the charming cottage of a renowned poet and a lovely coastal resort town. A fascinating narrated tour of Newcastle occurs before traveling to the Australian Reptile Park to interact with its native wildlife. You’ll step back in time to the 1800s during your visit to the Henry Kendall Cottage. Later, spend leisure time exploring the coastal resort town of The Entrance.
• Australian Reptile Park: Interact with Australia’s native animals and learn about the Venom Milking Program.
• Henry Kendall Cottage: Step back to the 1800s and learn about the life of the renowned poet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over even and uneven surfaces.
• Guests must be able to walk over some steps.
• The order of touring may vary.