The art and culture of Bali come to life as you witness local artists and craftsmen at work, explore an ancient temple, and become entranced by a captivating Barong dance performance.
• Travel to Celuk Village to stroll the workshops and galleries of talented silver and gold jewelry makers.
• Come face to face with beautiful ancient relics at the Batuan Temple.
• Visit the workshops of skilled carvers who turn slabs of teak and ebony wood into masks, religious figures, and intricate wall decorations at Mas Village.
• Watch an incredible and emotional Barong dance performance, an exotic favorite that depicts the combat between the evil witch Rangda and the Barong.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Coffee, tea, and traditional rice cakes are included.