Take in the magnificent scenery at the sacred Temple of Uluwatu, which is perched high on a cliff overlooking the ocean, followed by a trip to see the massive Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue.
• Stop to shop for unique treasures at the Jimbaran Souvenir Shop on your drive to the Temple of Uluwatu.
• Next, continue to the southernmost part of the island where the Temple of Uluwatu stands high atop a cliff overlooking the ocean.
• Marvel at this temple that is one of the six most important temples in Bali and is considered quite sacred by the Balinese people.
• Keep a sharp eye out for the very uninhibited "locals"- macaque monkeys whose ridiculous antics keep you enthralled and on your toes.
• Lastly, drive to Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park, where you can marvel at the impressive 122-meter statue, one of the largest artistic statues in Southeast Asia.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes