Calling all thrill-seekers! Prepare to launch from a 65-foot tower on ACCT certified zip lines as you soar over alligators and crocodiles, a tropical waterfall, and a lush landscape reaching speeds of more than 30 miles per hour. When you?re not flying, you can explore the Alligator Breeding Marsh, take a Swamp Walk, enjoy an immersive show, or catch a gator feeding.
• Zipline Adventure: Fly over alligators and crocodiles in an unforgettable wildlife adventure.
• Gatorland: Take a Swamp Walk, catch a gator feeding, and experience an Up-Close Wildlife Encounter or Gator Wrestlin? show.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera (not allowed on zipline)
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Swimsuit with cover-up
What To Wear:
• Light jacket in winter
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• walking shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests are not permitted to wear dresses, skirts or short shorts.
• Guests are required to sign a release, liability waiver and consent agreement.
• Guests may be required to be weighed at the time of participation.
• Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver to participate in the zipline. Waiver must be signed before boarding the motor coach and whether or not the parent/legal guardian is on the ship or tour.
• Availability of shows and time at park depend on the start time of the zipline.
• No cameras or video equipment permitted on the zip-line.