Experience the unforgettable thrills packed into the ICON Park entertainment complex, as you encounter exotic marine species at the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and snap photos with famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds wax museum. In the heart of the International Drive corridor you’ll be dropped off at ICON Park, an 18-acre sprawl of attractions, shops and restaurants. Step inside the underwater world of the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, where an impressive variety of marine animals thrive, including endangered species. Learn about the aquarium’s conservation projects while walking through its marine habitats. Along the way you’ll traipse through a 360-degree ocean tunnel where sharks lurk above your head. Touch starfish in the Coastal Rockpool, see rays gliding around Stingray Cove, and meet Ted, the rescued sea turtle, in the Indian Ocean exhibit. When you’ve had your fill of aquatic fun, head over to Madame Tussauds, where a group of life-size wax figures await you. Here you can take selfies with U.S. presidents, sports legends, music icons, movie stars and Justice League heroes including Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman. This is one adventure the entire family will enjoy.
• ICON Park: Enjoy four hours of free time exploring the 40 attractions, restaurants, and shops of this entertainment complex.
• SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: See exotic and endangered species swimming through marine exhibits and a 360-degree ocean tunnel.
• Madame Tussauds: Relish the chance to meet life-size wax figures of your favorite athletes, politicians, superheroes, movie stars and musicians.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Children 3 years and older need to purchase a ticket to enter the attractions.
• Guests must be able to walk over paved surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between pier and ICON is approximately 1 hour each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.