Explore stunning natural wonders and a rich cultural and historical heritage at Sete Cidades, and experience a wine tasting in Ponta Delgada. Gaze at two lakes-one blue and one green-nestled in the vast crater of an extinct volcano, before descending to the shores of the Blue Lake to visit the traditional Azorean village of Sete Cidades. Back in Ponta Delgada's Hotel Azores, sample local wine and cheeses overlooking the harbor.
• Sete Cidades Crater: Gaze at two lakes-one blue and one green-within the crater of an extinct volcano.
• Sete Cidades Village: Explore this traditional Azorean village, on Blue Lake's shores in a volcanic crater.
• Wine Tasting: Sample local wines and cheeses at the Hotel Azores, with wonderful views of Ponta Delgada's harbor.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 600 yards over even surfaces and climb 3-15 stairs.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
• Due to weather changes, fog could impact the visibility of the sites or surroundings.