Hike through Mallorca's historic 15th Century Royal Path to the town of Banyalbufar. Your guided adventure starts at the mountain village of Esporles and takes you along medieval trails that once joined Esporles to Banyalbufar. As you traverse through the paths, you'll pass through an evergreen oak forest with lush vegetation and experience an abrupt change of scenery as you then encounter dry stone terraces and outdoor water tanks all the way to Banyalbufar.
• Mallorca Hike: Enjoy a trek along the Royal Path, a mountain trail with documented use since the 15th century.
• Esporles To Banyalbufar: Your 5 mile hike takes you through evergreen oak forest that changes suddenly to dry stone terraces.
• Royal Path Artifacts: See remnants of past trail use, including dry stone walls, huts, lime and coal ovens.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Appropriate weather gear
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 5 miles during a period of 2-1/2 hours, over flat, uneven and cobblestone surfaces.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions.