Explore Palma's rich Spanish culture at three different tapas bars and munch on Spanish delicacies. Prepare your palate as you experience Spain's most popular cuisine, an alternative to full meals. Before feasting, you'll stop at Bellver Castle, an intriguing example of gothic architecture, and enjoy a spectacular view of the city and bay. Then arrive at famous tapa bars to savor your bite sized pieces with some beer or w
• Bellver Castle: This 13th century circular castle has a rich history and a spectacular view of Palma.
• Tapas Tastings: Visit three tapas bars, each with a different ambience. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or beer.
• Bite-size tapas: Typical tapas selections chicken croquettes, 4 fried seafood, Spanish tortilla, patatas bravas, "montaditos" and other selections.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash-Euros/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Local currency required for additional purchases in tapa bars.
• Time permitting; guests will have approximately 20 minutes free-time.
• If you have food allergies, please notify the Shore Excursions Manager onboard prior to the tour.