Hop on a Segway motorized eco-scooter and explore the ancient and architecturally diverse city of Palma. Zip around freely and cover as much ground as you like through the Palma Old Quarter Route. You'll see all of the major landmarks including the Xesc Fortexa Theatre, San Francisco Church, Monti-Sion Church, Major Square, Cort Square and the Town Hall. Join the eco-revolution as you wander freely and gain historical knowledge throughout the day.
• Segway Ride: Drive this eco-friendly transportation vehicle and see Palma's treasures from a unique and convenient vantage point.
• Palma Old Quarter Route: See major sights, including 13th century courtyards characteristic of the city.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sneakers or other closed toe shoes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
• Total tour time including 15-minute orientation is approximately one hour.
• Guests not completing segway portion of tour, will have independent time in Palma.
• No refunds for unused portions of tour.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship, at their own expense.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.