Have some fun in the sun on fabulous Palma Nova beach. Soak up some rays on a comfortable lounge chair or participate in available water sports for a nominal fee. You'll feel like you're in paradise as you admire your Mallorcan surroundings and sip on a cool cocktail. Magaluf is a just a short walk from this lovely paradise on Mallorca's southeast shore. Bring euros as foreign currency and credit cards are not accepted.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Palma Nova Beach: Enjoy the fine sands and clear waters of this popular family-friendly beach, Mallorca style.
• Beach Amenities: A small cash bar, lounge chairs and umbrellas rentals, watersport activities, restrooms and showers.
• Magaluf: If you have time for strolling, check out neighboring Magaluf, known as a party beach.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests should bring Euros for purchases and rentals as credit cards and foreign currencies are not accepted.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.