Experience Mallorca’s dynamic culture while watching a high-energy variety show at the world-famous Son Amar dinner theater. Take a seat in a former 16th-century manor house, where world-famous international talents have performed spectacular variety shows for nearly 50 years. Delight in a dazzling showcase of traditional Flamenco dancing, ballet choreography, live musicians, magicians, comedians and acrobatics.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Son Amar: The world-famous dinner theater, housed in a 16th-century manor residence, has produced international variety shows for 50 years.
• Live Show: Enjoy a dazzling showcase of traditional Flamenco dancing, ballet choreography, live musicians, magicians, comedic acts and acrobatics.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 110 yards.
• Photos and videos are not permitted during the performance.
• Son Amar show is subject to change without prior notice.