Delight in Palma De Mallorca’s colorful cultural heritage as you embark on a guided motor coach city tour before watching a live Spanish flamenco show. Travel through the city past stunning La Seu cathedral, 14th-century Almudaina Palace and the Gothic La Lonja merchant headquarters. Be mesmerized by a high-energy performance featuring Spanish flamenco dancers and musicians in the world-famous Son Amar dinner theater. Admire an external view of hilltop Bellver Castle before returning to port.
• Palma: Delight in an evening coach drive past La Almudaina palace, La Lonja historic district and La Seu cathedral.
• Son Amar: Savor authentic Spanish tapas while watching a world-famous theater show complete with live music and flamenco dancing.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.