Set sail in the sparkling blue seas of the Mediterranean on a vessel designed specifically for guests with disabilities and their friends and families. Aboard an accessible sailboat, guests enjoy their abilities with no restrictions, taking in stunning views and exhilarating bay breezes. Explore the beautiful Bay of Palma, admiring the stunning coastline. See the circular Bellver Castle, built in 14th century for King James II of Majorca, plus the imposing Royal Palace, a former Arabian fort that is still used today for ceremonies and state receptions. The Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, featuring one of the highest naves in the world, stands nearby. Each sailboat holds up to six guests and includes two adapted seats. And each vessel will have a qualified professional onboard to attend to guests’ every need, ensuring a fun, safe — and unforgettable —experience.
• Accessible sailing: Enjoy a 90-minute sail on a vessel designed for guests with disabilities and their friends and families.
• Comfortable ride: Each vessel features two adapted seats; a qualified professional is ready to help with guests’ every need.
• Admire the coast: See the Royal Palace, the cathedral Bellver Castle and much more while exploring the Bay of Palma.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Activity suitable for people with learning, sensory and physical disabilities. (Some exceptions may apply for C6 and lower.)
• Women more than 7 months’ pregnant should not select this tour.
• Tour is wheelchair accessible; ramps, elevator and restroom available.
• Maximum 12 guests for tour (up to four wheelchair users)
• Maximum six guests per vessel.
• The maximum weight per vessel is 725 kg (about 1,600 pounds).
• Minimum age is 4 years.
• Maximum weight per guest is 110 kg (about 240 pounds) .
• The drive to/from activity is 15 minutes each way.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.