Enjoy even more time to take on the thrills spills and splashes of Aqualand, a waterpark wonderland for the whole family. Take your pick of exciting attractions, including steep, adrenaline-pumping waterslides like the Banzai, Grand Canyon and Devil’s Tail. The Banzai is particularly thrilling — two riders, each on huge plastic saucers, whoosh down alongside one other on parallel slides, falling into a swimming pool after aquaplaning 150-plus feet at 30 miles per hour. If you like surfing, the Banzai is for you! Kids can enjoy scaled-down waterslides and a variety of spouting water jets in the Mini Park, Dragoland and Polynesia, designated areas just for them. And if you’re ready to wind down, everyone can float along the Congo River or relax in the Jacuzzi. When it’s time to take a break, lunch, snacks and drinks are available for purchase in several places within the park. Sun loungers and umbrellas are for rent, should you wish to relax in the shade. If you want to store your valuables, lockers are also available for rent.
• Five-hour waterpark adventure: Find enough thrills, spills and splashes at Aqualand, a wet and wild playground for the whole family.
• The Bonsai: Race down parallel slides, aquaplaning at 30 miles an hour before making a big splash in the pool.
• Chill out together: Float along the Congo River or relax for a bit in the Jacuzzi.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flip-flops or water shoes
• Change of clothes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Price includes park admission; sun lounger, umbrella, locker and float rental and lunch not included.
• Guests must wear a swimsuit on all the attractions; any other clothes are not allowed.
• T-shirts and inflatable armbands should not be worn while on the waterslides.
• Bring a change of clothes, as guests are not allowed to get on the coach with wet swimsuit/clothing.
• Waterpark open from May to September from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; schedule may change at any time.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests may experience long queues before their rides and to access other facilities at the park.