Begin with 1.5 hour bus ride to Phang Nga to meet your boat and begin the unforgettable cruise through spectacular and seductive limestone scenery. Khao Ping Kan is recognizable as Hollywood’s “James Bond Island”, boat approaching the island for photo taking. Visit Ko Panyi water village connects houses with boardwalks. A Thai lunch provides time to view mangrove forest. Visit Suwan Khuha Temple showcases reclining Buddha. Time permitting, visit Cashew Nut Factory.
• Bay cruise: See awesome scenery including filming location of The Man with the Golden Gun and Ko Panyi water Village.
• Wat Suwan Khuha: Visit this famous shrine inside a cavern and see its important collection of Buddha statues (This visit is for morning departure tour only).
• Lunch and shopping: Enjoy Thai buffet overlooking the mangrove forest and hills,taste and purchase cashew nuts and various types of local snacks if time allows.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Low heeled, comfortable walking shoes
• Comfortable, loose clothing
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Tour involves 650 yards of walking over even/uneven surfaces.
• Excursion not suitable for guests with physical limitations.
• Guests may get wet while riding in the boat.
• Phang Nga Bay Resort is small locally-run hotel offering reasonable, clean, simple facilities.
• Itinerary order may vary due to tide condition.