Travel to the north tip of Penang Island pass by the scenic countryside, see coves and bays in the evening. You will make a stop at the Entopia by Penang’s butterfly farm, view the aviary which hosts over 100 species of live butterflies, and enjoy the farm’s landscaped gardens. You will then take in the Craft Batik workshop to watch the art of printing cloth with wax and dyes Before returning to the port, Visit the lively Batu Ferringhi Night Market [subject to weather condition] Known locally as the sidewalk bazaar along the beach side of the road features an assortment of goods ranging from souvenir, woman’s accessories, luggage, sandal, local food, shawl/scarf, handbag, apparels and even DVD, is highly infectious and irresistible.
• Penang pride: Introduced to the colourful and fascinating traditional handicraft of batik painting.
• Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm: Visit an impressively varied collection of butterfly species as well as an assortment of other insects.
• Penang Bridge: Stop for a photo opportunity one of the longest bridge in the world and get a wide-angle view. • Countryside sights: Stop at local fruit and spice stall for exotic treats; then see Malay villages, called Kampungs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour involves walking 100 yards over flat surfaces with some inclines and slopes
• Sequence of tour may change to avoid over crowding at venues
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour
• For evening calls, Malay 'Kampung', and the photo stop to Penang bridge will be replaced with Batu Ferringhi Night Market