This morning bicycling tour in Penang will feel like you are in an open air gallery. You?ll cycle along the historic harbor and to a Clan Jetty. The Jetty forms part of a Heritage Trail, which features fascinating street art. Continue to a traditional hawker food stall for a delicious morning breakfast and cycle past historic mosques, temples and forts. Conclude your journey with a sumptuous lunch.
• Georgetown: Cycle through the capital of the island and state of Penang, which was named after King George III.
• Penang Harbour: Learn the history of one of the busiest entrep˘ts in South East Asia.
• Clan Jetties: View traditional settlements created by Chinese fisherman.
• Breakfast/Lunch: Penang?s traditional hawker food offers tasty meals that help fuel your cycling journey.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.