Discover Russia's imperial capital and explore the grand halls, private chambers and gardens of one of the world's most beautiful palaces. Marvel at the Catherine Palace's dazzling gold, aqua and white facade and the rich golden hues of the famous Amber Room. Stroll the palace's beautiful gardens, bridges, pagodas and pavilions. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and a motorcoach tour past St. Petersburg's most popular landmarks, including an inside visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress.
• Expert Guide: Learn the stories behind the landmarks with expert commentary as you pass the most popular sights.
• Catherine Palace: Explore one of the world's most beautiful palaces; see the Portrait Gallery, Throne Room and legendary Amber Room.
• Photo Stops: See St. Isaac's Square, the Church on Spilled Blood, and visit the Peter and Paul Fortress.
• Free time: Enjoy about half an hour on your own to shop for gifts, souvenirs and other treasures in one of the recommended souvenir shops.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 miles over gravel paths, cobblestones and even surfaces, with about 100 steps.
• Camera and video fees at the Catherine Palace are included. Flash photos are usually not permitted in areas displaying paintings. Photo and video are not allowed inside the Amber Room.
• The order of sights visited may vary without prior notice.
• The museums may change expositions or close some halls without notice.
• Large bags, umbrellas and heavy jackets must be checked before entering Catherine Palace.
• In addition to English, this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests are needed for the tour to run in a different language.