Explore the spectacular summer residence of the tsars, founded by Peter the Great and now a UNESCO site. See the extravagant Grand Palace, with gilded cupolas on each side and graced by sumptuous staterooms, grand halls, and Lower Garden overlooking the Gulf of Finland. Marvel at the masterpiece of aquatic artistry that is Peterhof Grand Cascade: 64 ingeniously engineered fountains set in breathtaking gardens with more than 200 bronze statues, bas-reliefs, and other decorations.
• Peterhof: Discover one of the wonders of Russia – a 1,235-acre complex of fairy-tale-beautiful fountains palaces and pavilions with an interior visit to the Grand palace.
• Grand Cascade: See one of the world's most elaborate fountain systems, with astonishing man-made geysers and misting rainbows.
• Park and Gardens: Stroll in a lush wonderland of meticulously manicured landscapes, flowers bursting with color and classical statues.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about 2 miles over gravel paths, cobblestones and even surfaces, with some 200 steps.
• Tour is not recommended for guests with walkers or wheelchairs.
• Special shoe covers will be provided and must be worn touring the Peterhof Palace.
• Some exhibitions may change or some areas closed without notice.
• Please note that the Peterhof fountains are subject to maintenance work without notice.
• The drive to and from Peterhof takes about an hour, depending on traffic. Heavy traffic is frequent along this route, causing delays and reducing time at destination. This is beyond the control of the local agent and/or Royal Caribbean International.