See for yourself and experience the overwhelming beauty of the Lower Gardens of Peterhof. With a professional, informative guide, you'll tour a portion of the 300-acre fountain park that contains a number of pavilions and palaces overlooking the Gulf of Finland. The park consists of roughly 150 fountains including four cascades decorated with gilded statues of mythological characters. Soak in all of Peterhof's beauty on this fascinating, wheelchair-friendly tour.
• Enjoy a 75-minute scenic drive to Peterhof from the port.
• See glorious fountains including the Checker Board Hill Cascade, Golden Hill Cascade, Lion's Cascade, and Adam and Eva fountains.
• Learn about the park's surprising and fascinating history.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Contact the Shore Excursion Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see full details of tour.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise.