Join a chef at a restaurant in St. Petersburg’s city center to learn how to make pelmenis, delicious meat-filled dumplings. Then enjoy a vodka tasting with canapes, followed by a meal featuring the pelmenis you created together. Pelmenis are one of the most popular dishes in Russia. Tiny, savory and wrapped in thin unleavened dough, these tasty dumplings are thought to have originated in Siberia, possibly an adaptation of the Chinese wonton. After pelmeni-making, you’ll have the chance to sample a variety of Russian vodkas, up to five, accompanied by a selection of savory canapes. As you sip, learn about the history of this famous drink, which dates back to the 14th century. Then enjoy a meal featuring the delectable pelmenis you created together.
• Pelmeni-making: Learn to create these tasty meat-filled dumplings at a restaurant in St. Petersburg’s city center.
• Vodka tasting: Sample a variety of Russian vodkas, up to four, accompanied by a selection of savory canapes.
• Delicious meal: Enjoy the delectable pelmenis you created together; impress your friends and family back home with your new-found skills.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol
• Tour is not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• The coach can accommodate up to two collapsible wheelchairs.
• There are four steps to enter/exit the coach.
• Drivers or guides cannot assist guest entering/exiting the coach.
• There are about 10 steps inside the restaurant.
• Restaurant is not wheelchair accessible and does not have elevators.