Enjoy the exquisite Bahamian scenery of Cococay from 400 feet above the sea on this parasail adventure tour. You'll fly tandem with another guest as you both absorb the panorama of breathtaking waters and the paradise of Cococay below. Feel the butterflies in your stomach as you speed through waters and prepare for an unforgettable journey.
•Parasail: Spend 6 minutes gliding through the air like a bird, taking in the sights of Cococay.
•Cococay: Soar above white sand beaches bordered by the translucent, gorgeous waters of the Bahamas Caribbean.
•Fly Tandem: Enjoy your parasail with a loved one, with the colorful canopy above and the fascinating view below.
What to Bring:
•SeaPass card and photo identification
•Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
•Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Hat and sunglasses
•Pregnant women should not select this tour.
•Boat ride will be approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
•Guests between ages 12 to 15 must fly with a parent or guardian.
•Everyone flies tandem, weather permitting.
•Boat ride will be approximately 45 to 60 minutes, including 5-6 minutes flight time.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests between the ages of 12-15 must fly with parent or guardian.
• Maximum combined weight is 375 pounds.