Join the party! Your boat takes you to the beautiful coral reefs surrounding the Berry Islands. Dive into the turquoise waters of the Bahamas for your guided snorkeling adventure and watch as fish swarm around the boat for a fish feeding frenzy. After snorkeling, you’ll head to a shallow water sandbar for fun and games or simply relax with a refreshing drink and listen to the island music.
• Snorkeling: Plunge into the beautiful turquoise water close to CocoCay, and pass beautiful coral formations and schools of fish
• Sandbar party: Enjoy the lively atmosphere of fun, and games
• Refreshments: Cool off with refreshing tropical drinks, beer or fruit punch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash for drinks
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglass
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Onboard photographer will be available and will sell photos
• Rental items such as underwater cameras and wetsuits will be available for rent (please bring cash for rental items)
• Avoid alcohol before water activities
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol