This 1.5-hour adventure brings you up-close with Bahamas' swimming pigs as you feed and watch them swim at a private island. Breathe in the salty air as you ride in a boat across electric-blue waters surrounded by wide-open ocean scenery. Travel to a private isle nestled among the northern Berry Islands. Here along the white-sand shoreline you'll meet a friendly group of pigs that call the island's tropical setting their home. You'll learn all about how these animals got to the Bahamas and then have the chance to feed them by-hand. Photographer on site and photos available for purchase! Get your photo taken with the swimming pigs and then head to the observation deck for sweeping views of the ocean.
• Bahamas: Travel by boat across crystal-clear blue waters, delighting in the paradisiacal scenery among the Berry Islands.
• Berry Islands: Here's your chance to get up-close with Bahamas' swimming pigs, feeding them by-hand and splashing alongside them.
• Beach bar: Chill out on a beachfront observation deck.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• For safety reasons, cell phones and cameras are restricted in the pig areas. Guests are welcome to take photos while standing outside of the pigs areas such as from the observation deck area. There is also a photographer on site.
• Aqua shoes are recommended and can be purchased or rented on the island prior to the experience.