Get away from it all at Paradise Cove, Labadee’s premier private beach, followed by an immersive cultural experience at Le Village. Start your day with a scenic boat ride to Paradise Cove where white sand and the warm Caribbean Sea await. Sit back and sip on a complimentary cocktail, or embark on a kayak adventure along the shore. Afterwards, join a knowledgeable guide as you explore an authentic Haitian teaching village and experience the sights, sounds, and rhythms of everyday Haitian life. Listen to local music and learn how peanut butter and coffee are prepared. Before you leave, make sure to visit the fishermen’s boats to see the fresh catch of the day.
• Paradise Cove: Enjoy Labadee’s finest private beach surrounded by lush, tropical plants and your very own Bamboo Bar.
• Sit back or kayak: Relax in a lounge chair or embark on a kayak adventure along the shore.
• Le Village: Enjoy a guided tour of an authentic Haitian teaching village.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to descend from tour boat into knee high water to access Paradise Cove.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.