Paradise is just a quick boat ride away. Escape the crowds and experience the unique sensation of standing in the famous blue of the Caribbean ocean. People say it’s about the journey not the destination? Well we have you covered for both of those. Hop aboard for a leisurely cruise through a stunning reef system, along the picturesque Caribbean coastline. Once you reach the beautiful sandbank you will be completely surrounded by ocean, 360°, in knee to chest high water. Our welcoming staff will provide you with stellar service as they bring you cocktails and ice-cold local beers while you enjoy cooling off and sunbathing when relaxing in the water. You'll be sure to have an unforgettable experience. (In the event of high or choppy waters, the cruise will take you to a beautiful island to enjoy some tropical relaxation.)
• Catamaran: Hop aboard our spacious double-decker power catamaran for a leisurely cruise through a stunning reef system, along the picturesque Caribbean coastline.
• Sandbar/Tropical Island: Be completely surrounded by ocean, 360°, enjoy cooling off and sunbathing when relaxing in the water. (Island back-up destination possible on days when the waters are too choppy.)
• Beverages: Savor a complimentary rum or fruit punch as you set sail. Our welcoming staff will provide you with stellar service as they bring you cocktails and ice-cold local beers available for purchase from ‘cash’ bar.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.