Escape to a remote corner of Haiti and get lost in your own private oasis. Malfini is an untouched paradise miles away from ordinary. The only sign of civilization is the welcoming Canoe Bar, where you can order a refreshing tropical cocktail. Indulge in an afternoon exploring unspoiled beaches and swimming in hidden coves.
• Malfini: Relax in an island paradise set in a remote cove off the coast of Haiti.
• Canoe Bar: Savor a complimentary tropical cocktail, with additional beverages available for purchase.
• Indulge: Spend the day in a paradise of soft sand, turquoise waters, and secluded coves.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Credit cards are not accepted on this remote island.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.