Learn about Québec, the first French city in North America. You’ll see restored 17th and 18th century architecture in Place Royale and Notre Dame des Victoires, North America’s oldest standing Catholic church. Spend 20 minutes free-time shopping along Dufferin Terrace, or visit magnificent Château Frontenac. Explore National Battlefields Park before stopping at Cap Diamant for photos of St. Lawrence River and Lower Town. On return, pass Grand Allee – Québec’s Champs-Elysees – and see Hotel du Parlement.
• Dufferin Terrace: Shop, have lunch, or explore Chateau Frontenac, among spectacular views of the St. Lawrence River and Ile d'Orleans.
• National Battlefields Park: Visit a 250-acre park with monuments and artillery artifacts commemorating French surrender to the British in 1759.
• Cap Diamant: Stop for spectacular views and photos of the St. Lawrence River, Lower Town and Quebec’s countryside.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking at Dufferin Terrace and Chateau Frontenac is at guests’ discretion.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 90 feet over even surfaces with 5 to 8 steps for best view at Cap Diamant.
• Tour sequence may vary.