Enjoy a scenic drive into the foothills of the Laurentian Mountains to the Lake Beauport area. Capture beautiful photographs of the lakes, forests and mountains at Parc de La Gentiane. Indulge in coffee, tea, and pastries served in the elegant Montmorency Manor as you view the breathtaking Montmorency Falls. You’ll pass picturesque villages and 19th century resort homes at Ile d'Orleans, and try maple taffee at a countryside “sugar shack”.
• Québec Countryside: See picturesque villages, stopping at Parc de La Gentiane, and Montmorency Falls. View Québec’s skyline from Ile d'Orleans.
• Montmorency Manor: Enjoy coffee, tea, and pastries at the reputed summer residence of Prince Edward, father of Queen Victoria.
• Sugar Shack: Learn about maple sugar at an authentic sugar shack on Ile d'Orleans and taste sweet maple taffee.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 600 feet over even and gravel surfaces with 3 to 5 steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.