Indulge in a traditional "Quebecois" all-you-can-eat family style meal and visit the Maple Museum followed by an evening of French Canadian folklore at an authentic Sugar Shack. You’ll learn about the evolution and modernization of the maple industry at the Maple Museum before entering the main hall of the Sugar Shack. Next, enjoy an unforgettable night of live entertainment, French Canadian folklore and a traditional "Quebecois" all-you-can-eat family style meal.
• Quebecois: Enjoy a buffet style meal, a maple taffy pull, and an unforgettable evening filled with song, dance, and music.
• Maple Museum: Learn about the evolution and modernization of the industry, from its early Indian origins up to now.
• Sugar Shack: Visit the main hall of a “cabana sucre” and hear about French Canadian folklore and maple harvesting traditions.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 300 feet over even and hard gravel surfaces with 2 to 3 steps.