Explore the St. Lawrence River area on an exciting and invigorating bicycle ride en route to Montmorency Falls. Your 1.5 hour ride takes you along the St. Lawrence River, with spectacular views of Quebec’s skyline and Ile d'Orleans. Climb aboard an aerial tram at Montmorency Falls and ride to the mountain’s summit to experience breathtaking water cascades from 272-foot heights before heading back to the ship via the scenic Avenue Royale.
• Bicycle Québec: Pedal along the waterfront, passing Québec Yacht Harbor, industrial grain elevators and landscaped gardens of Domaine Maizeret.
• St. Lawrence River: Enjoy river and city skyline views as you pedal toward Montmorency Falls, with photo and rest stops.
• Montmorency Falls: An aerial tram takes you to the mountain summit for astounding views of the powerful Falls.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Shorts/bike pants/jeans
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions or other mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to pedal a bicycle approximately 15.5 miles, during 1.5 hours, over even surfaces with some downhill sections.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved with any cycling excursion.
• Children between 5 and 9 years, will use extension arms fixed behind a parent's bicycle.
• Children under 5 years ride in a trailer fixed behind a parent's bicycle.