Discover Quebec City’s landmarks, cobblestone streets and centuries-old architecture on a guided city tour; then view the impressive Montmorency Falls before being escorted to the airport for your flight. See bustling Place Royale market square, view the country’s oldest standing Catholic Church, and admire the beautiful Chateau Frontenac perched on a hill overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Enjoy breathtaking views of Montmorency Falls, 1½ times as high as Niagara Falls, before heading to the airport.
• City Landmarks: View popular Place Royale square, see the oldest standing Catholic church, and admire Chateau Frontenac’s riverfront vistas.
• Montmorency Falls: Watch whitewater roar down to the St. Lawrence while standing at the bottom of the 272-foot waterfall.
• Scheduled Transfer: Explore Quebec City’s landmarks and remarkable natural splendors before you are escorted to the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is available only to guests with flights departing from Quebec Airport after 3 p.m.
• Guests must be able to walk about 300 yards over even and cobblestone surfaces with 3 to 5 steps.