Your visit to Riga introduces you to the largest city in the Baltic States and capital of Latvia. Your guided walking tour visits Old Riga's St. Peter's Church, St. George's Church, St. John's Church, a part of restored city wall, and the medieval John's yard. You'll tour the heart of Old Riga, the Dome Square, to see the medieval dwelling houses, "Three Brothers", the 13th century St. Jacob's Church, and the 14th century Riga Castle.
• Riga City Tour: Spend 1 hour of free time in the Old Town viewing the exceptional architecture.
• Old Town: View the "Three Brothers" dwelling houses and Riga Castle.
• Churches: See the churches of St. Peter, St. George, St. John and St Jacob
• Dome Cathedral: Enjoy an inside visit and see the unique organ recital concert on the biggest organ in Europe.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Rain gear
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests walk two miles over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Photos and videos are permitted in all sites without any extra charge.
• The local currency is EUR (since January 1, 2014).
• All shops accept EUR and credit cards.
• The souvenir stands or shops also accept Euros.
• The order of the tour may be reversed or altered.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• In addition to English, this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Danish and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.