All roads lead to seaside relaxation and aquatic fun on this four-hour outing that gives you plenty of free time to soak up the sun at Faliraki Beach with an easy and convenient roundtrip transfer. Enjoy a 30-minute trip in an air-conditioned motor coach to the shores of Faliraki Beach. One of the most popular in Rhodes, this 5-kilometer strip of golden sands is known for its calm, clear blue waters and lively crowd. Your beach day includes a sunbed, umbrella and three hours of free time along the Mediterranean Sea. Spend it as you wish: sunbathing, swimming in the sea or napping in the shade. However you choose to while the time away, do so knowing you'll be picked back up and transported safely back to the ship.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators
• Faliraki Beach: Welcome to a picturesque Greek shoreline where you'll enjoy a complimentary sunbed, umbrella and three hours to play.
• Catch some rays or for a swim.
• Rhodes: The complimentary 30-minute roundtrip motor coach transfers only add to an already relaxing day by the shore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .06 miles over sandy surfaces, with inclines and a few steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.
• No lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Tour does not include lunch or entrance fees.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour provides round trip transportation to and from port to Faliraki Beach, and sunbeds and umbrellas.