Take in the charming scenery of Midcoast Maine, touring a local vineyard and sampling their wines, then spending free time exploring Camden. Cellardoor Winery and Vineyard located on a 68-acre, 200-year-old farm that has had only a handful of owners since its fields were first plowed. Visit the lovingly restored 1790s barn and old farmhouse, plus see the constructed a state-of-the-art winery across the road. Cellardoor wines are made in small, handcrafted batches with grapes sourced from premier vineyards across the country and from local Maine blueberries. Enjoy sampling several red and white varietals along with delicious dessert specialties.
Following your tasting, browse the farm store for delights before departing for the Village of Camden. There, you’ll have the chance to stroll a quaint New England village and visit shops, galleries and restaurants. Be sure to visit the picturesque harbor, set at the foot of the mountains of naturally stunning Camden Hills State Park.
• Half-day tour: Taste red and white varietals at a local winery, plus explore an idyllic New England village.
• Cellardoor Winery and Vineyard: Visit the restored 1790s barn and old farmhouse, plus see the constructed a state-of-the-art winery.
• Village of Camden: Take time to stroll the streets, browse the shops and photograph its picturesque harbor.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Minimum age for tour is 21 years.
• Tour may operate in an alternate order.
• Tour not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• Guides may not lift guests or push wheelchairs, though they may provide verbal guidance.
• Collapsible wheelchairs and scooters can be stored under the coach.
• Drivers may not lift any wheelchair or scooter over 60 pounds.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.