Treat yourself to the relaxing and therapeutic powers of Dominica's mineral waters while surrounded by the island's lush tropical vegetation. Deep in the rainforest, swim in a paradisiacal setting in Titou Gorge, whose dramatic tunnel shape was created by ancient lava flows shaped over the millennia by a waterfall. The village of Wotten Waven is home to steaming sulphur springs that fill natural hot pools where you can enjoy a restorative 30-minute soak.
• Titou Gorge: Swim in a paradisiacal setting at this natural rock pool fed by a cascade of hot mineral water.
• Wotten Waven: Enjoy all-natural water therapy in this "wellness" village's open-air pools that are filled by bubbling sulfur springs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must manage about 40 steps to access the sulphur-spring pools.
• Pregnant women and guests with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• This tour is not appropriate for guests with knee, hip or heart problems.