Experience easily accessible dive sites at Roatan, an island with reefs and walls teeming with colorful marine life. Certified divers are comfortably and safely taken to two dive sites where thick coral grow on walls and squadrons of eagle ray, schools of brightly colored tropical fish, the occasional meandering shark and eel float. You'll experience water temperatures averaging 80 degrees or warmer, few currents and visibility ranging from 50 to 100 fee
• Roatan Diving: Plunge into clear warm waters and see walls of thick coral, squadrons of colorful fish and more.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Reef clothes
• Minimum age is 12 years; certified divers ages 10 or 11 must go with a private divemaster, due to depth limitations.
• Weights, weight belts, mask, fins and snorkel are included.
• BC Jacket Console w/ regulator and alternate air-source are included.
• Dive computer and wetsuits are not included.
• Proof of certification and a dive logged within the last 2 years is required.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate and a signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a "yes".
• Medical conditions related to the respiratory tract, heart, diabetes, and blood pressure can be aggravated by pressurized conditions under water, and guests with anything related to these have to have updated, signed medical clearance from a physician.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.