Attention adrenaline enthusiast and fitness buffs, this tour is for you. Your survivor adventure course has you running wild. You’ll scurry through the jungle paths of the thick rainforest, crawl in mud ravines and climb cargo nets and hills. This jam-packed, challenging and dirty adventure takes place amid the most beautiful tropical views. Rally your friends and family to join in on the fun or cheer you on.
• Mud and Obstacle Run: Enjoy a challenging, rewarding and dirty obstacle that has you run, crawl and climb.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Athletic shoes
• Swimsuit under sportswear or light clothing
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests are discouraged from using cameras; hands must be free at all times.
• Professional photographers are onsite
• Guests sign a waiver of liability form
• Water refreshment stations are located on the course
• Event and safety staff will be available
• Guest must be 12 year or older to participate
• No refunds provided if challenges aren’t completed